Monday, October 29, 2012

My Top 3 Interviews

1. Jonathon Gerry
2. Jonathon Madden
3. Patrick Murray

Jonathon Gerry's entire interview process I thought was above and beyond what I was anticipating. His country report was thorough and well thought out and everything was formatted in a way that was easy to read and intriguing.

Jonathon Madden's process was also very interesting. I actually thought that he edged out the above interview just because his blog was formatted a little bit better. It was spread out a little more making it easier to read and comprehend, even though his content wasn't quite as up to par as others.

Patrick Murray's blog posts were also very good. The reason I liked his was because it wasn't quite as lengthy as some of the others I came across. He kept his posts concise and to the point, but still managed to squeeze in the information necessary to get his point across.

Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment