Monday, August 27, 2012

Who am I, and what do I stand for?

     I am Clayton Athman, I am like anyone else in that I enjoy learning about things that I am interested in. I love athletics, I can enjoy all athletics just because of the activity that it promotes and the environment for meeting new people that it provides. Along with athletics, I love to be with my family as much as possible but like to have a balance of friends as well. I am the youngest of four children, with one brother and two sisters.  I like to think that I have a wide variety of interests and believe that I am an easy-going person who likes to do things the right way.
     I do my best to apply myself in everything I do and gain satisfaction through meeting new people and taking on new challenges. My hope someday is that people can look at the life I have lived and say that I lived a life of integrity but most of all a life that reflected the character of  the Lord. My friends and family are extremely important to me and even though my family comes first it would be difficult to function without the balance of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment